Increase Attendance and Create Powerful Online Communities for Your Meetings and Events
Meetings and events are the original social media. They connect people in a comfortable place where they can learn, network, sell, support a cause or issue, or just celebrate success. The explosion of online social media presents great marketing and community-building opportunities for meetings and events.
Used as a marketing tool, social media can create year-round engagement.
Getting started is easier than you think. The Social Media Certificate Program will walk you through the process. You will get a full education in the fundamentals.
- You have up to one year to complete the course after purchasing it. Everything is on-demand. You take the course on your schedule.
- Take the four core sessions listed below or on the right sidebar. You may watch them as many times as you wish. (Each core session is about one hour long).
- You pick two elective sessions when you register. You may watch them as many times as you wish. (Each elective session is about one hour long).
- Each session culminates with an exam (each exam is about 20 minutes long)- this ensures your comprehension and you'll develop your social media skills in less time than you imagine.
- You will receive your certificate after successfully completing the six sessions and tests.
Here's just a small taste of what you’ll learn when you enroll...
- How to better align social media and messaging in other channels to ensure consistent branding
- How to use social media to build an ongoing relationship with your attendees
- How to gain confidence in, and increased budget for, your social media initiatives by offering management proof of ROI
Plus you'll learn to get the most from your social media strategy, including management of your time and money resources.
Enroll now and become a meetings and events professional with special expertise in social media.
Registrant Only Materials and Tools
As part of this Certificate program, you will become part of a community and you'll benefit from a robust online learning environment, including checklists, how-to's, models, templates, and more to use on an ongoing basis.