Learn How to Use Social Media Profitably for your Health and Nutrition Business
Done right, social media creates a conversation with your customers and helps to build community around your brand, your products, or your store—they get to know you better and you get to know them better. This closer connection can lead to a better reputation, superior customer service, and higher sales and profits.
In the health and nutrition world, social media is a great tool to communicate about new products, recent research and information that will help people live a healthier lifestyle. It’s a new and necessary way of marketing your business.
Mastering social media helps you level the playing field against your competitors. It's a way to create loyal customers. It educates people about your business, your brand and your reputation. It allows you to hear what your customers are saying about you–and reply effectively. And it can help you get found by prospects who, more and more, rely on social networks and web searches to find what they need.
Are you a retailer? Social media is a great tool to attract customers and drive store traffic, deliver coupons, get feedback on how you are doing in product selection, value, customer service…and even as a brand within the natural products industry.
Are you a product manufacturer? Your blogs, Twitter feeds, LinkedIn or Facebook pages can create a dialogue with the retailers and end-users you are trying to reach. They want to know what you have to offer, how it’s different and why it’s important, so why not make it fun and exciting?
Are you an ingredient manufacturer or supplier for healthy and nutritional products? Your customers are on social media, too, and they want to hear about your breakthroughs and what they will mean to them.
Getting started is easier than you think. The Social Media Certificate Program will walk you through the process.
Getting Certified is Easy—Here's How
- You have up to one year to complete the course after purchasing it. Everything is on-demand. You take the course on your schedule.
- Take the four core sessions listed below or on the right sidebar. You may watch them as many times as you wish. (Each core session is about one hour long.)
- You pick two of the five elective sessions. You may watch them as many times as you wish.(Each elective session is about one hour long.)
- Each session culminates with an exam (each exam is about 20 minutes long)-this ensures your comprehension and you'll develop your social media skills in less time than you imagine.
- You will receive your certificate after successfully completing the six sessions and tests.
Here's just a small taste of what you’ll learn when you enroll...
- How to better align social media and messaging in other channels to ensure consistent branding
- How to use social media to identify product, services or marketing opportunities and gaps that your competitors aren't seeing
- How to gain confidence in, and increased budget for, your social media initiatives by offering management proof of ROI
Plus you'll learn to get the most from your social media strategy, including management of your time and money resources.
Enroll now and become a true social media professional with expertise in the health and nutrition industry.
Registrant Only Materials and Tools
As part of this Certificate program, you will become part of a community and you'll benefit from a robust online learning environment, including checklists, how-to's, models, templates, and more to use on an ongoing basis.