Traffic: How to Build it, Drive it and Measure it through Social Media
The goal of every restaurant is to build guest traffic to drive sales, profits and growth. Social media techniques and tools are now providing some of the most targeted ways for restaurants to launch marketing movements, engage customers and track the results - delivering that all-important return on investment metric. Whether building relationships and loyalty with customers, highlighting a menu item, price point, special promotion or daypart, some of the most successful restaurant brands are using social media to drive those efforts.
In this session, restaurant operators and brand marketers will learn:
- How to develop a targeted campaign/movement: What tools do I use; what results do I measure?
- Developing the right content for your brand and your campaign
- Selling to the C-Suite: Once ready, how social media managers can make social media a priority in the organization
- Integrating marketing efforts - social media, digital, traditional - around the campaign/movement
- Finding the ROI: So many tools, so many platforms, what do I use, when do I use it