The Keys to Identifying More Sales-Ready Leads: Lead Qualification and Scoring
If you need to identify more qualified, sales-ready leads for your salespeople, reps, resellers or distributors to follow up and turn into sales, you can’t afford to miss this information-packed, one-hour session. This session includes specific examples, ranging from simple to sophisticated, of lead qualification and scoring methodologies successfully used by small, medium and large companies to get the job done right.
By attending, you’ll learn:
- The four major sets of criteria you should use for determining if leads are qualified or sales-ready: Firmographics, demographics, behavior, and answers to qualification questions
- What BANTS means, and how it applies to lead qualification
- How to get agreement between sales and marketing on what defines a sales-ready, qualified lead
- How to develop a simple, yet flexible, numerical scoring system that assures that your leads are properly managed until they are determined to be qualified, sales-ready leads
- Plus you’ll get access to Mac’s Lead Qualification and Scoring Spreadsheet, and sample list of qualification questions to help you get you started