How To Create Savvy Customer Service Teams In The New (Social Media) Normal
Don't ignore the inside of your company as people on the outside look in. What does this mean? It's no secret that customer service is your frontline. They are the inside connection to your customers and prospects - and their interaction strongly influences your brand's reputation. When you consider customer service and frontline sales teams as part of the integrated marketing mix, then your brand becomes empowered with these product champions and grassroots ambassadors.
Customer service must:
- Understand social media and the channels on which consumers/customers engage
- Have solid knowledge about which channel influences customer loyalty and brand reputation
- Be able to interact with savvy social media customers with a level of insight
- Navigate the company's website, lead the conversation and feel the customer experience with every inquiry
- Mitigate customer concerns with a responsive approach and follow through
This session sets the stage for engaging customer service teams at a higher level in the marketing organization. It provides tips and thinking for frontline interactions by sales and customer service so your company looks savvy from the inside out.
This online session covers many of the following, and more:
- How to engage customer service teams in the social media normal
- Glimpse at each social media channel where customers are interacting
- Training tips for customer service teams to communicate with savvy consumers
- Empowering customer service to be the eyes and ears for the company
- Exploration of listening tools, content for training and creating influential teams