Content Strategy, The Foundation to Social Media Strategy
Before you can create or curate social media content, and even before you choose the right channels for your brand and audience, take a step back. In the words of Disney’s Prateek Sarkar, “content is story-and content strategy is storytelling.” We’ll discuss what you need to know about content strategy to tell a good story amid budget and time constraints. Create and maintain a cohesive and consistent multi-channel experience - the core to effective social media. Gain five key social media takeaways:
- Uncover the process and key components of brand-driven content strategy
- Discover why designers, project managers, and others in a social media team demand content strategy
- Learn how and why to establish a message architecture before you do anything else
- Explore content auditing to understand the content you have and identify the content you need
- Learn how creation and curation can complement your efforts
Get a sneak peek of this session! Click here for a 5 minute clip on Message Architecture.