Business-to-Business Social Media Marketing - Really!
Across the corporate landscape, businesses ranging from banks to high-tech firms to plumbing supplies are successfully applying social media tools to connect with customers, channel partners and suppliers. And as they grow more confident with the tools, they're experimenting with sophisticated applications like social networks and customer co-creation.
Many B2B companies today have dozens of employees connecting with their markets through blogs, podcasts, Twitter and video. Some companies have thousands. These initiatives don't get the publicity of flashier consumer campaigns, but they deliver results in the form of reduced costs, improved lead quality, repeat business and enhance customer and partner relations.
In this online training session, you’ll learn:
- How to choose platforms for B2B social media marketing
- Tips for selling the program to internal stakeholders
- Organizing for social marketing success
- How to integrate multiple platforms to multiply message reach
- ROI and metrics for B2B social media