Building the Strategic Plan for Successful Lead Generation
The B2B marketer is often judged on one metric: The number of qualified leads generated. Developing your demand generation plan is your first step to demand generation success. The key to developing a truly effective plan is to understand the best practices and tactics from your peers so you can build a strategy designed to win. This session will start you on your path of successful lead generation by laying out what you need to know to cost effectively fill the sales funnel, drive revenue for the organization, and have the sales team asking for more.
- Define your target buyer personas – First, we must answer: “Who do we want to sell to?”
- Understand the buyer journey – The next step is to answer: “How do my buyers buy?”
- Create a strategic plan – Once we understand who we sell to, we lay out the blueprint
- Build content and offers -- The steps to developing remarkable content offers designed to convert
- Develop metrics – The metrics that help you understand the success and ROI of the program
- Optimize – Once the plan is built and moving forward, optimization will drive higher ROI