B2B Lead Generation Certificate Program
Strategies and tactics for generating high-value leads -- and nurturing them to the first sale and beyond.
Mastering lead generation gives you the edge on competitors. It’s a way to promote your brand identity. It educates people about your company and its products and services. It builds trust. And it primes prospects to buy from you.
Because prospects are researching services and products on their own through online channels, they are entering the sales funnel deeper in the buying process than in the past.
Your challenge is to locate qualified buyers early in their research, and nurture them through the sales cycle with content they find valuable. This builds trust in your company, and primes buyers to be receptive to your sales team.
The first step in building a profitable lead generation program is to create a Strategic Plan. The Strategic Plan defines and details your objectives and is the foundation for your lead generation efforts.
At each step in the lead generation process, there are strategies, tools and techniques you need to know to make a difference.
Each lead must be evaluated to separate the most qualified from the others. Then you must stay engaged with these high-value leads through the sales funnel until they’re ready to say ‘Yes.’
Mastering professional lead generation is easier than you think. You’ll be take a significant career step when you complete Penton Education Services’ Lead Generation Certificate Program.
Getting Your Certificate is Easy – Here’s How
- You have up to one year to complete the course after purchasing it. Everything is on-demand. You take each course on your schedule.
- Take the four, one-hour core sessions listed on the right. You may watch them as many times as you wish.
- Pick two of the one-hour elective sessions. These are customized for your vertical. You may watch them as many times as you wish.
- Each session culminates with a 20-minute online test. This ensures your comprehension, and allows you to develop your lead generation skills in less time than you imagine.
- You will receive your Certificate of Excellence after successfully completing the six sessions and tests.d
Here’s a small taste of what you’ll learn when you enroll...
- Working with sales to define what makes a qualified lead.
- How to define the costs, metrics and ROI goals of your lead generation program.
- Offers that motivate response.
- Selecting the criteria for scoring leads.
- Tracking a prospect’s “digital body language”.
- Getting permission to stay in contact.
- Signs of progress at each step of the buying cycle.
- Segmentation strategies to make sure communications resonate.
- Automating communications to increase efficiency.
- How to determine what media are your best sources.
- Inbound and outbound content for building your audience.
- Content registration best practices.
- What you need to know about metrics.
- The advantages of marketing automation.
- Best marketing automation platforms.
- Critical analytics and metrics for lead generation, scoring, nurturing, and conversion.
- Website optimization for more effective engagement and conversion.
- Email Lead Generation Strategies & Tactics.
These are just a fraction of the rich breadth and depth of this course. Enroll now and become a true lead generation professional.
This online education certification program is designed for marketers with lead generation responsibility who want to stay on the cutting edge of their field.
Registrant Only Materials & Tools
As part of this Certificate program, you will benefit from a proven online learning environment, including checklists, how-to’s, models, templates, and more to use on an ongoing basis.